Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Tech sheet whirlpool wrf560seyb00  (Read 2075 times)

Offline aazg4

• Technician
Tech sheet whirlpool wrf560seyb00
« on: November 26, 2014, 06:01:48 PM »

I cant find any info on this refrigerator any help wI'll be nice wrf560seyb00

Offline domain

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
Re: Tech sheet whirlpool wrf560seyb00
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 06:34:03 PM »
What's the issue bud

Offline aazg4

• Technician
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 07:21:28 PM »
It's got an evaporator coil ice issue appears like low charge but also seems like a defrost issue.  I have seen both issues many timessages and this one hard to call.  I would just like to know how to get into service menus and to be a pleasure to verify thermistor etc.  I never tap the system that's kind of  a no no where I work. They save that for the shop people but I can't find squat on this model anyplace and you would know it there is no tech sheet

Offline aazg4

• Technician
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 07:28:18 PM »
I also see you have the lg logo. I have read that lg l ets you get technical docs for free but the Web sights I have gone to end up just letting g you see a video or two on the model you input.  Do you have a good link I can get.  I do this for an used appline company and I don't have resources from within the company except others opinions.  I can figure the stuff out but need documentation for things like a forced defrost ect

Offline domain

• Technician
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 07:56:59 PM »
This SHOULD have a defrost thermistor, not a bi metal. Tech sheet doesnt say, but in ice water, it should read 8k ohms. They ARE NTC. The svc diag mode will IGNORE the thermistor and just energize the heater and will only show failed thermistor if EXTREMELY out of range. If the frost is heavy on the FULL coil, id suspect defrost issue. If frost is heavy on the inlet and first few passes, id suspect charge issue....

Offline aazg4

• Technician
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 10:06:24 PM »
Yes it has a thermistor and no big metal can you tell me procedure to force defrost and I will figure rest out thanks for help so far.   I did read thermistor and read 5.something while it was in comelet ice. I would think it would be closer to 8 since it is negative temp coef. And the center of solid ice souls be well freezing. And let's just say ok I suspect defrost problem.  I checked heater and thermistor  only leaving control board but if I knew service menu and I turned heater on and it worked and I thought thermistor was ok it could lead me down another path such as maybe for some reason evaporator fan stopoed running for some time or hey you know what it's got to be a low charge problem.   Sometimes a low charge problem can throw ya off when for example on top of that the customer left door open or the had power off for some time ect.  You seem to have the info can I please have it too

Offline domain

• Technician
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 07:50:39 AM »
Just read the tech sheet. If the thermistor was covered in ICE, it should have read 8k or higher in my opinion. May be the issue

Offline aazg4

• Technician
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 11:06:13 PM »
That's the whole point of this post I need a tech sheet so I can read it.  The onebehind toe plate is missing and I can't find one online. 

Offline domain

• Technician
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 06:42:52 AM »
I posted one in reply 4 sir.

Offline AJ

• Technician
    Administrator
    • ApplianceJunk.com - Appliance Repair
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 08:06:44 AM »
Thanks domain, did not have that one in our google drive yet, but we do now. :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzIiBNwRIV4NM3RFVG9zRzNmODA&authuser=0