Also verified by watching for the motor spinning. It's not turning.
F7E6 - Motor Fault: Follow instructions for test #3b in the Tech Sheet (located inside the front panel, must lift top panel to access).
If Drive Motor runs:
1) Something could be stuck between basket and tub - See if basket rotates freely in both direction's.
2) Be sure the Big Belt Pulley (mounted under transmission) nut is tight (remove plastic belt cover). If nut is loose then use Blue Lock-Tite (available at Hardware Store) on the threads and let sit overnight before running washer.
If Drive Motor won't run and makes a humming/buzzing sound when it's suppose to Wash/Agitate and Spin then:
1) Remove Belt and see if Drive Motor will run on the Drain/Spin (or Spin Only) Cycle. Reply if it does for further assistance.
2) Check for a broken wire (might be the red wire) under the tub near the black tie straps or on the motor/capacitor/shifter wire connector since this has been an issue.
3) Test the Motor Capacitor (round black part with 2 wires, next to the Shifter) with a Digital Multimeter but must ground it first before testing - Unplug washer, use a flat head screw driver with rubber handle then touch both leads on capacitor with end of screw driver afterwards remove wires and verify continuity with meter.
If you order part's from site below and it doesn't resolve your issue then you can return it for a full refund (minus S&H)
Shifter Actuator http://www.appliancepartspros.com/whirlpool-actuator-w10006355-ap4514409.html
NOTE: Anytime your remove and reconnect wires then you must run the Calibration Test Mode (see Tech Sheet) before using the Washer.