Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: ats sensor on wtw5799smo washer  (Read 1447 times)

Offline gregaguilar

• Technician
ats sensor on wtw5799smo washer
« on: November 26, 2013, 09:22:30 PM »

I am having problems trying to test the ats sensor on this washer seems that this sensor would keep the washer from starting no spin no wash no nothing any body out there ever had this problem I have replaced motor  checked liod switch capacitor timer and to no avail maybe some one can explain how to read the schematic on this ats sensop thanks guys and gals I did order the ats sensor should be here in am maybe that will fix the problem still need to know if anybody gone thru this problema

Offline go400

• Technician
Re: ats sensor on wtw5799smo washer
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 03:12:30 AM »
If this is a motion sensor and the motor will not run, and the electronics check ok, I was told the most common problem is a broken motor wire near the motor.

Offline gregaguilar

• Technician
Re: ats sensor on wtw5799smo washer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 06:57:08 AM »
sorry but the model number is wtw5700 my bad but thanks anyway i will get the switch this am and will report back