Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Kitchen Aid Microwave KBMS1454RSS 7 Segment Display Part  (Read 93 times)

Offline husadee

• VIP Member
Kitchen Aid Microwave KBMS1454RSS 7 Segment Display Part
« on: May 22, 2018, 12:26:02 AM »

Hello, I have been looking for a 7-segment LED to change to repair my Kitchen Aid KBMS1454RSS microwave.  The unit is functioning but the display has lost most of its lights.  From reading around, it is probably the display that went bad not the controller but if anyone has better insight then please let me know (would be appreciated really).  The OEM part number is W10124269 but from the look of it, it is a straight LED soldered onto the simple PCB Back.  I have some basic soldering skill which I could try to use.  The new part is around $100 or so but I figure the LED is no more than $5 or $10 and the current PCB and cable is probably still good.

I am looking for the LED like in the link here LED Picture.  If anyone know what it is called exactly or how to find it then please help let me know.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:27:49 AM by husadee »