1. Freezer stopped freezing
2. Discovered interior coils were iced over (thawed with hair dryer)
3. Several days later interior coils iced over again (thawed with hair dryer)
4. Folowed directions found on net to solve problem (fan in lower rear was dead, replaced it)
5. About a week later interior coils iced over again (thawed with hair dryer)
6. Now freezer is just barely cool 24 hours after last thaw.
7. Turned screw on timer until it clicked all fans stopped for about 12 minutes
Any pointers in the right direction to repair this would be highly appreciated ......