Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: LG dryer won't stop running  (Read 132865 times)

Offline Bailey1453

• VIP Member
Re: LG dryer won't stop running
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2021, 09:51:12 PM »

Please help!  My LG DLEX5170W just starting doing the exact same thing tonight. 
Can someone help with the part number of the replacement part that is needed.
Greatly appreciate all help.
      Thank you.

Offline LAWOH

• VIP Member
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2021, 10:25:16 PM »
My dlex3570w has been doing this as well. Randomly corrects itself. Has anyone repaired that model? Easy fix? Correct part # to order?

:thanks:

Offline Megan

• VIP Member
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2021, 07:08:54 AM »

There's a sensor inside the panel which might have malfunctioned. Mostly available with the spares team, you will need to log a call to their support team.

Offline Blaiser

• Technician
    • Buy me a beer through paypal
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2021, 07:53:47 AM »
Unfortunately you have a stuck relay on the control board. You have to buy a new board to correct the issue. You can do it yourself it's a plug and play board. Unplug the old board and reconnect the new board Part # EBR62707659 unfortunately you can not repair or replace just the relay it's molded into the control board. Just take a picture of the wires before you disconnect so you can revert when you or if you decide to replace it yourself.