Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions

Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.

Your Privacy Rights

Washer Parts  ·   Dryer Parts  ·   Refrigerator Parts  ·   Dishwasher Parts  ·   Range/Cooktop/Oven Parts  ·   All Appliance Parts 

Author Topic: Speed Queen coin operated dryer and washer  (Read 67 times)

Offline Thorning

• Technician
Speed Queen coin operated dryer and washer
« on: October 20, 2020, 01:25:06 PM »

I am looking to buy a set of  used coin operated units that I would prefer to disable the coin operating function  if possible  and am looking for some guidance in doing so. These units are probably at least 10 if not 15 years old but in decent shape. I intend to rehab them and resell them. The arrangement I have used in the past is to merely use a false non locking coin tray instead of the std  locking coin box to collect the coins which are then  easily retrieved to use over and over again.  I would like to rewire the controls and not mess with the coin slide at all and looking for advice to  do this. Can anyone steer me in the right direction for this work ? The model number and s/n's will be published in a later entry hopefully tomorrow.